Sunday, 14 September 2014

My Digital Life



My Digital Life is very interesting and fun. There are loads of things I do in my spare time which involves using today's technology. I have many accounts for many things. I have accounts for social media, gaming, music etc. My favourite things are usually playing on my PS4 and listening to music.
All the things that I use include WhatsApp, BBM, PSN, XBOX Live, Youtube, NetFlix, Itunes, Soundcloud etc.

Gaming

I enjoy playing games. I am always into games.I have always had a large interest in games since I was young. as I would be playing the game for almost the whole day.Now I just have a PS3 and PS4, and play Fifa 15, NBA 2K15, and many more. I have Steam where I can play games online such as Injustice and many more. I also play games on my iPad playing Clash of Clans, Subway Surfers, and many more






Music

I listen to Hip Hop, and I my favourite artists are Drake, August Alsina, Kanye West, Jay Z, and Rick Ross. I listen to music on YouTube, SoundCloud, XBOX Music, and ITunes. I always listen to music wherever I am.


Social Media
The social media I use is just apps on my phone, like BBM, WhatsApp, Skype and many more. This is because I feel it is more quicker to do so with. There I'm easily able to talk with my friends, without no hassle. Also it is also with me, so I don't to bring a laptop everywhere I go. Also everyone else uses it which makes it easier for me to stay in contact with those closest to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment